Dalziel St Andrew
The main sanctuary and halls are of sandstone construction with slated roofs. An extension hall was added in 1963. The main building was opened in 1874 with an addition of further halls in 1900.
The project will see the church securing battlement stones and repointing the spire and tower. The need for this was established when a bush was removed.