Christ Church

 

Awarded £5,000 for replacement of shingles and leadwork on the spire and repair of rainwater goods.

Original church of 1838 by T H Wyatt. As the parish grew in size, the church was rebuilt in 1905 to a design of C E Ponting in the late Perpendicular style. 

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county