We are a non conformist presence in a village setting. We are 'good talkers' and love meeting and chatting with visitors and anyone seeking to find a worship home. Come and see!
The nave was built around then, though there was a chapel here before that, and the font may well date from that time.
The church has a great sense of continuity, with family chapels from the 15th and 18th centuries as well as a three decker pulpit, of around 1680, and a modern stained glass window by local artist Andrew Taylor, depicting the parable of the sower.
The distinctive spired bellcote contains a single bell, which was cast in 1622.