All Saints

 

This Grade II* listed church was built in 1273. It has flint walls and an unspoilt interior, with a 13th century font, a 15th century piscine, three 13th century arches, a rare Sheela na gig and a three-part sewn map of the village.

The project will completely replace all of the rainwater goods including gutters, hoppers and downpipes. 

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county