All Saints

 

This Grade II listed Church which was dedicated in 1869 is built in the early English style.  A south aisle was added in 1907 and in 1967 a vestry was added which wasreplaced in 2012 by a new Chapter House with accessible toilet and new vestry.  The Church is located in the Cleadon Conservation Area.

The maintenance grant enabled the church to replace the guttering and fascia boards to the north nave and west end of the north transept. 

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county