All Saints is a large Victorian building designed by J. A. Chatwin in 1898. A vestry was added at the north-eastern end in 1934 and a west polygonal apse and main entrance vestibule in 1937. The east window and Lady Chapel windows are all modern in style.
In 2015 the nave was divided by a partition to create a church hall. The project will install toilets to serve the members of the community who use the hall. They will be wheelchair accessible with baby change facilities, with one adapted for use by the elderly.