Open grant data - 360 Giving
The National Churches Trust is committed to transparency and we are working with 360Giving to publish information about our grants. This will make our own grant-making data freely available, whilst also contributing to the creation of a common dataset of grant-making data in the UK, leading to more effective grant making and funding.
Using the 360Giving data standard, our awarded grants since 2016 are now available to download as Excel spreadsheets below. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, please visit here. This means that the data is freely accessible to anyone to be used and shared as they wish. The data must be attributed to the National Churches Trust.
- To view the grants we awarded in 2016 please click here.
- To view the grants we awarded in 2017 please click here.
- To view the grants we awarded in 2018 please click here.
- To view the grants we awarded in 2019 please click here.
- To view the grants we awarded in 2020 please click here.
We will update these sheets on an annual basis, and will continue to publish details of our grants in our Annual Reviews and Annual Reports. In addition after every grant decision round details of grants awarded are entered onto our online grants map which features awards made since 2007.
For more information visit the 360 Giving website.