Famous for the Morgan family of the Morgan Motor Company, Henry Morgan was the rector from 1871.
Standing in a pretty field, this Medieval church is a long low building, with an attractive small slated bell turret at the west end.
The church's dedication is lost in time.
Built from local sandstone, it dates from the 13th or early 14th century and seems to have been extended westward some time after it was first built. Inside the church has a vernacular appeal, except for the elaborately carved Jacobean pulpit, complete with sounding board and reading desk, which is considerably more sophisticated.