Has one of Suffolk's prettiest round towers, and loveliest thatched roofs and the gargoyles on the south aisle are particularly characterful.
Our present church dates from 1340 when the original Anglo Saxon building was completely rebuilt. When complete the church had a tower but this collapsed in the 1770's. The tower was reduced to a stump which survived until the Second World War when a landmine that fell close by made it unsafe and the remains had to be dismantled.
The exterior of the parish church is unusual in that it has no tower or spire and also has a thatched roof.