A plethora of exquisite medieval wall paintings depicting a series of martyrdoms.
In 1868 the church underwent a major rebuild in honour of John Keate a Canon of Windsor and rector of the parish for 24 years. His tomb is in the church. As part of this work the bell tower was moved from the west wall to its present position, thus exposing the fine timberwork of the west wall.
The north wall window is dedicated to William Grant Broughton who was Curate here in 1818. On the recommendation of the Duke of Wellington he was selected to travel to Australia in 1829 later becoming the first Bishop of Sydney and eventually, the first Archbishop of Australasia.
Two of the three bells are original, being cast between 1439 and 1450. The third dates from 1688. The organ is by Hedgeland and dates from 1873 with the casing by George Gilbert Scott. The pulpit is Jacobean.