A small but much loved church built in brick and stone and containing a delightful stone carving of a man with toothache!
All furnishings within the church are 19th century including the octagonal font although this does have a 15th century feel about it.
In the chancel north wall an arched recess contains a full length effigy of a knight in chain mail and surcoat, apparently to Sir William de Hardreshull who died in 1303. Also in the chancel floor there is a small brass to George Harrington who died in 1556. Another brass is inscribed 'to John Haryington of Wickham, in the county of Lincoln, who built this chapel,1592, being lord and patron of Salebie and lieth in St Sepulchre's church, London and died 12th May, 1599'.
At the east end of the chancel is the old datestone of the original chapel, bearing the Haryington Arms and dated 1591.