Unspoilt prereformation church including very rare rood loft, set in quiet garden within the medieval moated site.
In 1879, Pearson built this humble red brick church to serve the parishioners of Sturton by Stow, whilst the much smaller nearby village of Stow has one of the grandest and historic churches in Lincolnshire.
It was licensed by Bishop Christopher Wordsworth as a Mission Room and this status has not changed. It is constructed of red brick.
The building has plain tiled roofs with decorated ridge tiles, a plain tiled west gable and an eastern bell turret with a plain tiled base, wooden slat bell openings, a squat lead spire and weathervane.