The old church of Llantrisant, now accessible only on foot, was supplanted by a new Victorian church a mile to the east in 1899.
The church is 18th century in origin but was much rebuilt in 1841. It has three fonts, the earliest of them 14th century.
The building is still around because of one man, Revd Edgar Jones, who kept it ticking over for some two decades until vesting with us became possible. It was tragic that he died just as the repairs were finished.