Its interior is pretty much the same as it would have been at the beginning of the 19th century.
Box pews, pulpit, altar rail and other fittings all date from the 17th and 18th centuries, while the wonderful wooden roof is 15th century. There are even box pews either side of the altar. There are stone flagged floors, wooden Georgian windows, and traces of wall paintings.
The tower is from about 1400, while the whitewashed nave and chancel were built a century later. The church is tucked down a lane near to the River Ithon, sharing its setting with a caravan park.