Dating from Saxon times, the church has many beautiful stained glass windows plus the Hayward east window.
The first Wesleyan Methodist Chapel in Nettleham was built in 1815. A second chapel, the Wesleyan North Chapel was built in 1840. The present chapel on High Street was built in the late nineteenth century, maybe as a replacement for the 1815 chapel. It is a Gothic style building of red brick and a slate roof. The windows are Tudor style with stained glass and tracery. The adjacent Sunday school was built in 1899. It has a modern porch.