A Gothic Revival church located at the corner of Beersbridge Road and Cyprus Avenue, constructed in 1897-98.
The church is one of the oldest buildings in east Belfast having been established in 1875 and extended in 1899 with the addition of a foyer. A School Hall was added in 1906.
There is a strong link with WWI with a plaque in the main church commemorating congregation members who served in the Great War and a framed memorial Roll of Honour now kept in the former school hall.
The church also has strong links with those who established local industries including shipbuilding (Harland and Wolff, builders of the Titanic) and the Sirocco Works (at one time the largest manufacturer of machinery in Ireland).
An exciting partnership has been formed between the congregation and the Bright Umbrella Drama Company, a professional theatre company who rehearse and perform at the church. In 2023 plans were drawn up to renovate the building for use as a joint arts and theatre centre and place of worship.