Lovely dressed Hamstone, with a stone and tiled roof and a painted early Victorian interior.
The present building was erected between 1727 and 1729. The 18th century arrangement of the interior survives except for a slight reshuffling to accommodate the harmonium. The church is set in its own burial ground.
The chapel is still used nearly every Sunday and we have 7 members. It is situated in a no through lane approximately 3 miles from South Petherton, there are footpaths to the chapel lane from nearby villages.