St Edmund or St James
Blunham, Bedfordshire | MK44 3NH
A beautiful medieval church with John Donne memorial.
We have supported this church
Search for a fascinating place to visit, or see the variety of churches, chapels and meeting houses we have supported.
Blunham, Bedfordshire | MK44 3NH
A beautiful medieval church with John Donne memorial.
We have supported this church
Pontlottyn, Glamorgan | CF81 9PS
St Tyfaelog's is situated in a grassy churchyard which slopes down to the east and set back from the main thoroughfare.
Stonesfield, Oxfordshire | OX29 8PP
A beautiful, light and peaceful Cotswold village church, offering a warm welcome to all.
We have supported this church
Llandybie, Carmarthenshire | SA18 3HX
The circular shape of the original churchyard boundary here indicates the site was used for Christian worship before the present church was built.
North Cerney, Gloucestershire | GL7 7BX
This unusual and rather lovely church gets its character from an eclectic mix of work from the 12th, 15th and 20th centuries.
Llanwinio, Carmarthenshire | SA33 6DY
Rebuilt church set within ancient raised burial ground along pilgrimage route.
We have supported this church
Bisley, Gloucestershire | GL6 7BB
The church is nationally famous for its Ascension Day 'Well Dressing' ceremony when the senior pupils from the Bisley Blue Coat School dress the wells in thanksgiving for the well restoration in 1863.
Abertillery, Gwent | NP13 1ED
Ebenezer Baptist Church Abertillery will be celebrating 150 years in Abertillery and the South Wales Valleys.
Burford, Oxfordshire | OX18 4RY
St John's began life as a Norman church, of which the central tower and west wall, with its typical Norman door, remain.
Merthyr Tydfil, Glamorgan | CF47 8HR
Some buildings seem to be ageless, one is the church of St Tydfil.
Longstanton, Cambridgeshire | CB24 3BJ
The first known reference to the village is in 1070 as Stantona, an enclosed settlement of stoney ground.
Pentwyn Fochriw, Glamorgan | CF81 9NJ
Originally the site of a schoolroom, a chancel was added and opened for worship in 1864 with an adjacent burial ground consecrated in 1866.