Typical whitewashed Welsh hilltop church with pub and holy well down the road.
The chapel was founded in 1916 in a house in Markham Terrace. The mine was active and the village growing the Deacons saw the need to find ground to build a place of worship. The chapel was built the frontage in dressed stone. The interior light and warm.
Today the chapel reaches out to the village with God's love and there are activities throughout the week for all ages.