Grade II listed building built in 1842.
Daily from 10.30am to 3.30pm.
The nave was built in 1837, the rest of the church added several years later. In 2015 the inside was re-ordered and now has the potential to host various visits and events.
Car park at church
Accessible toilets in church
'Come 4 Coffee' last Saturday of every month (except December) with free tea, coffee and cakes.
Services at 11.15am every Sunday except 5th Sunday.
Church in Wales
Community Grant, £10,000, 2013
Our Community Grants helped churches to install essential facilities such as toilets and kitchens.