Tranquillity and history at the heart of the walled town.
This grade II* listed Victorian church was designed by John Douglas, an architect who designed about five hundred buildings in Cheshire, North Wales and North West England.
All Saints is a memorial church, built by Lady Augusta Mostyn in 1898. It is dedicated to her parents, the Earl and Countess of Abergavenny, on a site at the foot of the Vardre, overlooking the Conwy estuary. When completed, it was consecrated on All Saints Day, 1 November 1899.
The church has two war memorials commemorating local men killed in the two World Wars.