St Paul

 

The first Church on the site was built in 1872 and was an iron church built in three stages, the nave, aisles and transepts in 1887-8, the chancel in 1894 and the tower in 1911. The Western narthex was added as a war memorial.

The grant will allow the church to remove vegetation from the walls, roofs and gutters and to re-point using lime mortar.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county