All Saints

 

Awarded £2,500 grant for significant internal and external repointing of brickwork.

The church was completed in May 1864. The design provided seating for 246 people. The North aisle was added around 1890. There were major restorations in late 1980s and 1990s, notably to the gilded ceilings, the reredos, the niches in the sanctuary and the wall paintings.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county