Ayerst Environmental Ltd
Ayerst Environmental Ltd were established in 1982 and registered as a private limited company in 1985, with over 30 years’ industry experience. We are among the most established UKAS accredited Asbestos Consultancies in the United Kingdom to ISO 17020 & ISO 17025 standards and have built a reputation for high quality service.
We cater for many clients in Public & Private business and have worked on many Church projects over the years, offering a broad range of services, which include:-
• Asbestos Consultancy & Project Management
• Asbestos Management Plans – including reviews/update
• Asbestos Surveys – Management, Refurbishment/Demolition, Re-inspections
• Air Monitoring & Testing, to your specific needs – Smoke Tests, Background Testing, Leak Tests, Reassurance testing, Personal Air Monitoring, 4 Stage Clearance process and Certificates of Re-occupation,
• Bulk Sample Analysis
• Project Management/Supervision of Asbestos removals
• Specifications for Asbestos removal Works, Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS)
• Asbestos Awareness Training
• Electronic Asbestos Database / Real Time “On Line” Customer Portal available 24/7
• Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) – Widely accepted Internationally as the “Gold Star” for Analysis. As one of the few companies in the U.K. who can offer these services, we have the ability to detect and determine elemental composition of materials using Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy (EDS) and can analyse samples for the presence elements, substances and particles in a very wide range of materials, these include but not limited to Asbestos in Dust, Lead in paint, Foreign particles, Material surface analysis and Oil Wear particle analysis & particle size distribution
We have invested in the highest industry accreditations and trade memberships to ensure we give the best quality service to our clients, and our commitment to training to offer a team of highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable staff.
Our significant experience and award-winning service guarantee client satisfaction and the highest industry standards – we provide Compliance, Reliance and Value to all our Clients.
|Areas of coverage||Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, London, Surrey|
|Contact name||Jon Sibley - Contracts Manager|
|Telephone||0208 658 8050|