Rutland Historic Churches Preservation Trust
The Trust was founded in 1954 for the preservation repair maintenance improvement upkeep beautification and reconstruction of churches in the county of Rutland and of monuments fittings fixtures stained glass furniture ornaments bells and chattels in such churches and of the churchyard belonging to any of such churches.
|telephone||01780 410 382|
|url||Rutland Historic Churches Preservation Trust|
|Funder status||Offers funding|