This Grade II* listed 13th century church was built mainly from flint and brick, with a 16th century hammer beam roof which is slate covered. There are several stained glass windows by Ellen Mary Rope in the characteristic style of the Arts and Crafts School. The belfry tower contains 6 bells dating from 1655 to 1902.
The project will see the replacement of all rainwater drainage sytems, pipework, gullies and soakaways. The work will be carried out in two phases, north side and south side.