St Nicholas

 

Awarded £5,000 for re-leading of roofs, and repairs to rainwater goods.

A building has stood here for 700 years, initially almost certainly being served by Benedictine monks from Sherborne Abbey until the first Rector was appointed in 1405. In the 15th century, the church was enlarged, becoming more-or-less as it is today.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county