St Mary

 

The Parish church of St Mary the Virgin is a Commissioners church, opened in 1829. The architects were Thomas Rickman and Henry Hutchinson. The north full side aisle has the original stained glass windows by the well-known Belgian glass maker Jean-Baptiste Capronnier. This grant will help towards lead replacement of the leaking roof areas adjacent to the tower. 

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county