St Martin

 

Awarded a £2,792 grant to employ a project manager to develop a sustainable ten year plan for the church to carry out repairs and introduce facilities to provide a welcoming community space. 

A particularly fine church, dominated by its 14th century crossing tower and broach spire. In 1895 G F Bodley carried out a complete interior re-design. 

 

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county