St Margaret's

 

St Margaret’s is located in the market town of Hawes, one of the largest settlements in the Dales National Park. The Pennine Way, a walking trail regarded as the toughest, most demanding, and most challenging in Britain, passes through the town. A Victorian church, it was built in 1850 and contains fine stained glass windows designed in the 1870s by Mr GJ Baguley of Newcastle-on-Tyne, a millennium window depicting aspects of Dales Life by Sep Waugh of York and pews hand carved by Robert Thompson the "mouseman" of Kilburn.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county

Back to Map