St Macartans (Forth Chapel), Augher
St Macartans was constructed between 1838-46. The Chapel is known locally as Forth Chapel as it is situated within an earlier historic enclosure described as a ringfort. The building is listed B+. The stained glass within was designed and installed by Jacob Clarke and Sons, Dublin, which later became world famous as the Harry Clarke Studios.
The church received a Treasure Ireland Grant to assist in the repair of rotten timber window frames to prevent further impact on the building fabric.