St John the Baptist

 

Designed by George Robinson of Appleby and built in 1856, comprises large chapel-like Nave, 3 tier pulpit and original oil lamps on the pews. Constructed in soft red sandstone.

The grant will enable the church to carry out electrical repairs to meet Health and Safety Regulations

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county