St John the Baptist
St John the Baptist is a Grade II* listed red sandstone church dating from the 13th and 14th Century. The 15th Century tower was restored in 1655. The church is situated in the conservation area of Hillmorton and contains the historically significant 14th century effigies of the Astley family.
The grant was enable the church to repair and repoint its extenal stonework.