St Hilda

 

This unlisted church was consecrated in 1911. The architect was Charles Hodgson Fowler and one of the stained glass windows is by Edward Woore. The church was used as garrison church for Duke of Wellington's regiment from local barracks for many years and the Scouts have met here since 1908.

The grant will help the church to carry out repairs to their rainwater goods.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county