St Edward King & Martyr
St. Edward King & Martyr dates back to 1200 and is Grade II* listed. The North aisle holds an alabaster tomb chest with recumbent figures of Robert & Eleanor Haslyryg dated to1520. The stained glass dates to late 19th century, with the east window by Kempe. The six bells were recast by Taylors 1880.
The works will replace the previously lead covered roof with terne-coated steel folloing lead theft in April 2019. stolen lead April 2019. This will result in this Grade II* listed building being repaired and dry.