Grade II listed, this is a small, rural church close to the Western seaboard. The church has been attended by local families for generations. The first known written record for the church dates from 1291. Within the porch are 3 carved stones of the 9-10th centuries, one a hogsback, rare in Wales and re-discovered in the 1860s. The grant was to help with repairs to the tower and plasterwork affected by long-standing damp penetration.