St Andrew and St Mary
Drainage and rainwater redesign and internal repair and redecoration. The church has its origins in the C13 and it is likely that it is superimposed an earlier building on the site. Built of flint with stone dressings much of the work seen today is Perpendicular. The building was extensively restored in 1851. The church is built into a hillside and is vulnerable to both surface and subterranean water penetration. Work to improve drainage and rainwater collection is urgently required to prevent further deterioration of the structure.