St Andrew

 

Awarded £2,500 grant for stonework repairs including lime mortar, and some glazing repairs.  

St Andrew’s, in a Conservation Area, dates from 1370. With its 15th century rood screen and Norman font it is a fine specimen of the decorated style of the 14th and 15th centuries. It is buttressed throughout with a barrel roof with 79 bosses. 

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county