Romanesque with mainly C13 features. Extensive restoration by C. Hodgson Fowler in 1907 when bellcote, porch and vestry were added. Snecked rubble. C20 Welsh slate roof. Aisleless nave and continuous chancel, south porch and north vestry. 2-bay chancel has pointed-arched priest's door and trefoiled low-side window in south wall; plate-tracery window in north wall to east of vestry and trefoiled low-side window to west. Buttressed east end with 3 stepped lancets in hollow-chamfered reveals. 4-bay nave has pilaster-buttressed bay divisions and tall lancets under hoodmoulds with trefoiled rear-arches. Sculptured fragments built into masonry include part of a Saxon cross-shaft and a C17 sundial. South door within porch is set in a roll-moulded pointed arch of 2 orders, shafts missing. North wall has chamfered plinth and a late Romanesque doorway of 3 orders with chevron and worn scalloped capitals, shafts missing. Single tall lancet in west end and bellcote above. Works involve the repointing of all outside walls and the replacement of 12 stones in west wall to help eliminate dampness inside.