A grant made thanks to the 2012-13 Capital Grant Scheme from the Department for Culture, Media and Sport, administered by the National Churches Trust. This Grade B listed building was opened in 1874. The church is the dominant building in Motherwell town centre and includes a Walcker opus 876 pneumatic Pipe Organ installed in 1900. St Andrew's has a suite of halls well used by a range of parish and community groups. The grant was to help with the renewal of heating, electrical upgrades and a new Quiet Prayer Room.