Parish Church of St Asaph and St Cyndeyrn

 

The church of Ss Asaph and Cyndeyrn is in the centre of St Asaph, and has served the people of the parish since the fourteenth century. Since then a nave has been added, and a nineteenth century rebuild in 1872 by Sir George Gilbert Scott created the south porch, vestry, and bell tower.

As there is no community centre in St Asaph, the church will use the National Churches Trust's Project Development Grant to plan a re-ordering project which will allow it to become a community space for children's groups, coffee mornings, pop-up restaurants, and concerts.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county

Back to Map