Holy Trinity is a small chapel, built in 1851 designed by Joseph Butler of Chichester in the 13th century Gothic-style. The clock was erected 1887 (and electrified 100 years later), followed by a single bell, installed in 1909. The rustic pews are suggested to predate the 19th century, and therefore pre-date the church. The small chapel is of soft sandstone construction with angle-buttresses and Gothic-style tracery to the doors and windows. The roof is of clay tiles, with Horsham stone to the Porch. A small timber bell-cote sits on the roof at the west end with a cedar shingle broached spire. The East window, by Charles Eamer Kempe, commemorates the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Victoria.
The grant will fund a survey of the exterior of the building by a specialist surveyor using laser scanning techniques and the cost of the architect to interpret the survey and produce documents ready to send out to tender.