Christ Church

 

The church was built 1838-40 by George Wightwick. It is a plain Italianate building, dignified and well-proportioned within and without, with shallow chancel and 3-bay south aisle added in 1883. Pevsner describes it as a “delightful surprise”.

The grant will help fund a project to replace the roof.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county