Cardross Parish Church
Cardross Parish Church is a B Listed Gothic Church built by John Burnet Senior in 1871-72. The church has an oak hammer beam roof which is supported on slender colonnettes and has numerous stained glass / etched windows. The bell tower contains bells by Wilson of Glasgow (1871). The mezzanine gallery dates from about 1950 after the destruction of Presbyterian Church on 5 May 1941 by heavy bombing.
The grant will enable repairs to be made to the west wall to prevent water ingress.