All Saints

 

The church was built in the 14th century, the tower rebuilt in 1748 by William Hitchcox.

The work is very urgent repairs to the Clerestory walls, windows and associated rainwater goods, both north and south sides. It was discovered that surface erosion due to weathering, caused by prolonged wet weather in recent years, had resulted in the stonework and metalwork deteriorating greatly since the previous inspection. The repairs necessary are: local repointing to the clerestory walls and all windows; Structural repair and replacement stone to and windows; Repointing the chimney; Treat rust and redecorate ironwork to all windows; Restore glazing to all windows; Redecorate rainwater goods.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county