All Saints is a Grade II* listed church. Construction of the current building began in the 15th Century. The choir was erected in 1518 when the church was dedicated to All Saints, having previously been dedicated to Saint Lawrence.The current tower was heightened and a new belfry added in 1739. The church has a stained-glass window crafted by William Morris and Edward Burne-Jones.
The grant will enable the church to repair and replace slates on their roof.