All Saint

 

All Saint is a grade II listed built in 1861 by architect C E Giles. The Church contained a bell tower which is an important landmark to the community. The grant will be used in spire repair and the replacement of the slate allowing the tower and bell chamber to remain open to bell ringers and ensure the church building is kept open to all members and visitors. Image by Philip Halling

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county