We provide a comprehensive range of services relating to fund raising, and have worked with many churches and other community-led organisations. Many of our clients have wished to develop or improve a new hall, others wish to re-order the church so that it can be used while services are not taking place, and others have sought to preserve an ancient building. We therefore offer a service that is tailored to your needs, and can include:
- research to show that the whole community (not just the congregation) supports your vision and would make use of it;
- a feasibility study or business plan;
- research to identify the most probable funders for your project;
- completing the applications in a way that shows how your project is compatible with the funders' objectives;
- project management;
- internal management reviews;
- reports and evaluations to the funding provider.
We do not offer "one size fits all" solutions and will gladly prepare a proposal that is specifically designed to meet your needs and aspirations.
|Areas of coverage||Buckinghamshire, Greater London, Kent, London, Surrey, Sussex|
|Contact name||David Axford|